Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So What Wednesday 10.09.13

Life After I Dew

So what if...


  • I haven't blogged in 2 weeks...life happens.
  • I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. 
  • Today at work I drank 6 shots of espresso and 90 ounces of water and had to pee every 5 minutes like I was pregnant. 
  • I didn't run last week and this week I'm doing C25K Week 3 again...at least I didn't say screw it and give up. 
  • I'm ready to pull my hair out after grading midterms. 
  • I don't like being alone at my house at night. 
  • I'm eating gummy bears as I write this post sometimes you just need some gummy bears in your life.

Happy Wednesday folks! 


3 comments:

  1. I love your Wednesday posts! And also, the design of your blog is awesome! Wasn't sure if you changed it or not but it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brit! It seems the Wednesday posts are the only ones I've had times for lately.

      Delete
  2. Loving the account so far!!
    You can check mine out at www.Kaslintellsall.blogspot.com
    Did you design your own profile?
    Good luck on the weight loss! :)

    ReplyDelete