Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So What Wednesday 9.25.13

Life After I Dew

So what if...

  • I didn't want to get out of bed this morning AT ALL. 
  • I still have 5+ loads of laundry to do that I didn't do last week...I REALLY suck at keeping up with laundry. 
  • On Friday I went back and bought 2 more cardigans from Kohl's.
  • On Friday I also spent $40 that I didn't really need to spend on these beautiful boots. They are so worth the $40 and I'm wearing them for the first time today. 
  • I'm ready for my first semester of grad school to be over with already hurry up October 31st.
  • I'm a procrastinator...I work better under pressure. 
  • I haven't had time to read for pleasure since the end of August. This is actually quite depressing; I love to read. 
  • I'm not totally in love with iOS7.
  • I wish I could just stay in bed all day and do nothing.
  • I'm feeling a tad bit overwhelmed. 
  • I showed up to work a half hour early yesterday and lost a precious half hour of sleep that I can never get back. I definitely won't be making that mistake tomorrow. 

What are you saying "so what" to today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment