Saturday, October 12, 2013

Advocare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse

I've been unmotivated for the last couple of weeks and my eating has sucked, at least I'm being honest
The scale hasn't moved since GYSTS ended; I'm just thankful it hasn't moved up. 
I knew I needed something to pull me out of my rut and get me back on track and then a miracle happened.
I was wasting time on Instagram and I saw that Holly posted a picture about the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse
Holly and Mel are starting the cleanse on Tuesday, October 15th and inviting anyone who wants to do the cleanse to join along. 
The timing is perfect. 
I've been playing around with the idea of doing the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse for a while, so I figured why not join them. 
My roommate will be doing it along with me, so that will be really nice to have each other for support. 

I ordered my cleanse from Ashleigh
My cleanse package might not arrive until Tuesday afternoon, so I will officially start on Wednesday.
I plan on weighing in and taking measurements before and after the cleanse. 
I think this is just what I need to get back in the right mindset and get motivated again. 
I did a different cleanse last spring. 
It was only 5 days long and I lost 6 pounds.
I had to fast for the first 2 days and drink the most disgusting drink I've ever tasted. 
Needless to say, I don't think I will ever do that cleanse again. 
I'm really excited to start the Advocare cleanse and get back on track.
I will be sure to document my experience each day on here. 
Here are the meals and snacks I have planned for the first 3 days. 

Have you ever done the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse? 
Any recipes you would like to share or suggest? 

Wish me luck! 

1 comment: