Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Throwback Tuesday...

Today I'm throwing it back to the Lions vs. Bears football game I went to a month ago that I failed to blog about because I suck
It was a day filled with fun, alcohol, and family. Does it get any better than that? 
The group of us that went included my parents, my boyfriend, my cousin and her husband, and a couple of other friends. 
The game was at 1:00, but we obviously went early to tailgate. 
Here is what the day consisted of:

Breakfast of champions - a cinnamon roll & beer 

My boyfriend (Aaron) and me  
My mom - pardon the horrible wrinkles around my eyes  
Pretzel fun...I know, I'm so attractive. 

It rained for a little bit, but we didn't let it ruin our fun. We just huddled under a tent.
Walking to the field
Inside the stadium 
My cousin Emily & me. I seriously love her...we're the same person. 
This gem made it onto the big screen at the game. 

The Lions won 40-32. 
After the game, Aaron and I went back to my cousin's house and we watched This Is The End. 
I thought it was HILARIOUS, but I think you have to have a certain sense of humor to find it funny. 
I can see why some people who are not funny would think it was a weird movie. 
It was overall a great day and I was exhausted by the time we got home. 
The same group of us will be going to the Lions game on Thanksgiving. 
We've never gone to the Thanksgiving game before. 
It will be weird to not have Thanksgiving dinner like we usually do, but I'm sure the game will be TONS of fun.
What won't be so fun is working on Black Friday...womp womp. 

What do you normally do for Thanksgiving? Any special traditions

2 comments:

  1. Random fact a good family friend of ours coaches for the Lions :)

    ReplyDelete