Monday, October 28, 2013

Cleanse Results

I finished the Advocare 10 day cleanse last week. 
I lost a total of 6.6 pounds. 
I enjoyed the cleanse, but got bored with my food easily. 
Next time I will plan better and cook more frequently to avoid boredom. 
I had coffee almost every day on the cleanse, I couldn't give it up, sorry I'm not sorry.
I slept like a rock during the cleanse. 
I will definitely be doing this cleanse again. 
I'm thinking at the beginning of January, after all of the holidays are over. 
The thing I missed the most during the cleanse was cheese. I LOVE CHEESE.
Here are some of the things I ate during the cleanse:
Watermelon,  2 eggs, & spinach 
Steel cut oats with natural peanut butter & sauteed apples with cinnamon 
Chili
Baked curly sweet potato fries  
Baked sweet potato fries with chili.. I REALLY missed cheese on these 
Pork with sauteed apples and cinnamon with roasted broccoli and asparagus 

My weekend was pretty boring.
I had class Saturday morning.
Saturday night my boyfriend and I went to dinner with another couple. 
You better believe that I indulged in some alcohol, breadsticks, and pasta. 
Sunday was spent studying and having dinner at my parent's house. 
This is my last week of class until January...I'm so ready for a break. 
All I have left to complete are a test and a paper and I will be done with my first semester of grad school. WOOHOO!

I hope everyone has a great week! 
Do you have any fun plans?  


6 comments:

  1. That is some serious poundage! Did you take measurements too? I know most people show even better results inch wise as well as pounds.
    I am considering a 10day in January myself but am scared of the horsepills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took measurements before, but I didn't take any after. I'm going to start taking my measurements once a month though. The horse pills really weren't that bad, I just chugged them with a lot of water and forced them down. I'm thinking we should get a group of us to do one in January. Having the support of other people was super helpful.

      Delete
  2. Great job on the cleanse! I weighed and took measurements but no pictures. I got down 4.5 ell bees! Doing it again after the holidays sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you did great on the cleanse too, Jenn! I'm definitely thinking about getting a group together to do it after the holidays. I know I will need it.

      Delete