Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Get Your Shit Together September

Amber at Crafty Healthy Mommy came up with the brilliant idea of GYSTS Get Your Shit Together September. When I read her first post about the idea, I was hooked. The timing couldn't have been better. With summer ending and starting to get back into a weekly routine, I knew GYSTS would be great to participate in. It also correlated perfectly with the start up of this little blog. 

I've decided to set a few personal goals for GYSTS:
  • Do meal plans every week. Meal planning saves me money and time and it helps me stay on track with eating healthy. If I have something healthy that just needs to be warmed up I'm less likely to stop and get something on my way home duhhh
  • Work out 5 days a week. I want to start C25K and actually get past week one. My roommate and I have started it a couple of different times, but we have never made it past week one, this time WILL be different. This week we're going to rock week one and next week we will tackle week two. 
  • Track food every single day. I typically am good at tracking my food throughout the week and then the weekend comes and seeee yaaa tracking...I need to work on being more consistent.   
I'm really excited for what GYSTS has to bring! I will be sure to keep you all updated on how I'm doing with my goals. Are any of you participating in GYSTS? 


-Abigail 

2 comments:

  1. Great goals! It is a great idea and I know I need to Get my Sh*t together this September too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! I've done pretty good meeting them so far, so I just need to keep it up.

      Delete