Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Catching Up

I know I'm not very consistent with blogging, but give me some time and I promise I will be. 
I've been so busy the last couple of weeks.
I feel like my free time is few and far between. 
If I'm not at work or school, I'm doing endless amounts of reading and a variety of different assignments.
Some things about growing up suck...womp womp womp. I better get used to it!

I'm not going to lie, over the weekend I ate some shit food. 

I had pizza and some fried chicken...it happens. 
Last week my roommate and I completed week 3 of C25K. 
Today we started week 4 and oh my goodness did it suck.
I hadn't run since Friday and today we had to run for 5 minutes straight.
I really psyched myself out about those 5 minutes. 
But we ran when we were supposed to and didn't walk or give up even though I really felt like quitting a couple of times.
And for that, I'm proud. 

Three weeks ago I wouldn't have been able to run for 5 minutes straight.

Today I ran for 5 minutes straight, not once but TWICE. 
That's pretty exciting. 
I know I will probably be sore tomorrow because I'm already achy tonight. 
But the soreness will be so worth it. 
I can't wait to complete the whole 9 weeks and move on to a new goal. 

I plan on running the rest of the week and resting on Sunday.

My weekend will be spent doing all sorts of things with my family and not at work thank you baby J.
Friday will be spent with my mom, aunt, cousins, and best friend at a local Fall Festival. 
Saturday I have a family birthday party.
And Sunday I will be tailgating and going to the Lions football game with my parents, aunt, boyfriend, and cousins. 
I'm so excited to have a whole weekend off and spend it with the people I love the most. 

Happy almost hump day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment