Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So What Wednesday

Today I'm participating in my first So What Wednesday


So what if...


  • I spent 10 minutes in the bathroom last night trying to kill a spider with a bottle of Febreze and hairspray. I'm scared TERRIFIED of spiders. It was on the ceiling and blocking my way out of the bathroom and I couldn't reach it with the fly swatter short people problems
  • I have a 3 page paper due tomorrow night in class and I haven't started it yet and don't plan on starting it until tomorrow morning. 
  • I have 7 loads of laundry to do between tomorrow and Friday. 
  • I haven't washed my new car in 3 weeks and she's looking a little dirty. 
  • I want to go back to Kohl's and buy 15 more sweaters like the one I wore today. It is soooo comfortable and perfect for fall. 

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment