Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Seven Years

Today marks seven years with my boyfriend, Aaron.
He is my everything. My best friend. 
I'm so lucky to have him in my life.
I will share our story sometime soon. 
I unfortunately didn't get to see him today because we live an hour away from each other. 
SCRATCH THAT ^^^^^ He just showed up at my house unannounced at 9 pm after working all day. 
I seriously wasn't expecting that at all.
I'm so excited!
Over the weekend we went out to dinner with another couple and we had a great time. 
We both had a couple of these AWESOME margaritas.
I was going to make this post longer, but since Aaron is here now I'm going to cut it short.
I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from our high school days together. 
I'll be back tomorrow with a post about the FIT4CHRISTMAS challenge and my goals for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment