- Be more present - When I spend time with my family and friends I want to focus on being more present. I want to enjoy and remember the time that I spend with the people I love.
- Complete C25K Program (spring) - My best friend and I started the program in the fall, but didn't make it past week 4. I plan on starting C25K and completing all 9 weeks this spring.
- SIDE NOTE: I can't wait for spring time. In Michigan we are dealing with temperatures in the -40s with windchill and it is absolutely brutal. We also got 12 inches of snow over the last few days. The combination of the incredibly cold temperatures and the snow have turned our roads into huge sheets of ice; needless to say I'm ready for warmer weather.
- Run a 5K (summer) - Once I complete C25K I want to register for a race and run my first 5k.
- Blog more frequently - I have not been very consistent since I started my blog at the end of August. In 2014 I want to blog consistently, my goal is to blog 4-5 times a week.
- Manage my money better - I'm not the best at managing my money. I want to develop a budget that works for me.
- Continue to do well in grad school - My first semester of grad school went really well and I obviously want to keep up the good work.
- Take (a) spinning class(es) at a gym - I'm in love with spinning. I do different spinning workouts from YouTube, but sometime this year I want to try an actual class at a gym. The place I have a membership at doesn't offer spinning classes, but I know other places in my area that do.
What are your goals for 2014?