Friday, August 30, 2013

It's Official...I'm a Blogger

I'm officially a blogger is this real life? 
Over the last couple of months I've been contemplating the idea of starting my own blog.
I've been stalking reading certain blogs for the last couple of years, but I never considered starting my own. 
I'm so inspired by some of the amazing women in the blogging world and I'm ready to join them. 
I've decided it's time for me to start documenting my story and I hope to inspire just one single person

I plan on writing about a variety of things nothing is off limits.
This is my story. 
It's just the beginning and I can't wait to share it with you. 
Thank you for joining me!


- Abigail





2 comments:

  1. Welcome Abigail! I so look forward to seeing what you have to write :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping Brit! I look forward to sharing my story :)

      Delete